Saturday, February 26, 2011

Pink/purple Wrestling Shoes

Freedom of choice or freedom of choice

Jackson Pollock © 1952

Jean-Luc Delarue has begun his tour of France by the good word: "Do not drink! Do not do drugs! I know what it is! . Beyond the somewhat people and exasperating to the process, the guy was still right. And if sharing its experience can not encourage it was only two or three young people not to fall into the ravages of alcohol and drugs, he will have succeeded!

Among these evils, alcohol - as a legal drug and socially correct - is perhaps the most insidious. Its ravages are catastrophic In France, alcohol causes 23,000 deaths annually from cancer, cirrhosis or alcohol dependence. But besides these deaths are directly attributable to it, it acts as a factor involved in 45,000 deaths.

The tragedy is that alcohol is seen as a noble pleasure. The wine is elevated to a bulwark of a certain lifestyle in the process of getting lost! Family values, a symbol of masculinity, family heritage, transmitted from father to son ... mingle and cause attachment of identity, which represents a major obstacle to prevention messages and taking into account the dangers of excessive consumption.

Difficult to know what a "binge." I do not know if that was the mine could be so characterized. Still, it weighed on me ... and it also weighed my body through different symptoms. Nothing dramatic, but I decided to listen to them. A month ago, being home alone, I opened the finest bottle I found. I drank a little more than half. I finished the evening with a good cognac, my favorite alcohol. Then I went to bed knowing that it was over.

Since then not a drop. This is actually not the first time that I stop. There are about ten years, I started an abstinence that lasted 8 years. Then I discovered the pleasures of the throat for two years. I'm back out for a lease.

course, a small glass of wine never hurt anyone. Instead, it would seem even beneficial. Provided they remain "a" and "small"! That is my problem: I have difficulty meeting these criteria! So I prefer to be more severe and less for one another: glasses of alcohol that I allow myself now can have any size imaginable or not, but I do not authorize! It is a rule easier!

is a personal choice. I will not impose one. I feel good. Both in my head than my body. And it allows me rechanter, clear mind, Blues vices ...


Before listening to "The Blues vices", stop the drive to the right (if it works ).

Blues vices

Oh this cigarette, after naps
When the stomach is well fed
There's no denying it's really heavenly
The smoke exposes you
The feeling among the lungs
Who enters the depths of your being
is the pleasure of feeling Through this suffering
butt, ah bastard!

But I have my old tobacco plated
abandoned Abandoned
I want neither God nor master
Especially not subject myself
I took the liberty to stop smoking
not to let me destroy small fire
No longer pollute the ladies and gentlemen
I live without tobacco is just fine
I am free to live without fuel

Oh that glass of alcohol that makes you laugh
Around a meal with his friends
You let go without any protocol
Without control of our mind
This feeling of being escape
Of all those evils that inhabit our brains
is pleased to feel alive With
this glass of wine, but it is quite vain

But I have my old alcohol plated
abandoned Abandoned
I want neither God nor master
Especially not subject myself
I took the liberty not to get drunk
To keep control of my fantasies
To be the master of my enthusiasm
I live without alcohol without it saddens me
I am free to live without being drunk

Oh this enchanting caress
The body of a woman is a paradise
That can discover whether or But that feat without ever

This expands our sense of communion
beyond ourselves when we kiss
is the pleasure of feeling from
Towards the little death in the melee

And you my wife j't'ai not plated Ni
neglected or abandoned
I want neither God nor Master
Especially not subject myself
But I take the liberty to always love you From
remain faithful against all odds
To believe in you in me and we
I live with you and it's my choice
I am free to live as free
free love free you free
Above free to let me love

François-Marie GERARD - FMG © 2004


0 comments:

Post a Comment