Tuesday, February 8, 2011

How Wrap Christmas Gift Elegant

time

FMG © 2011

Normally, the rainy season! Yet he can not stop having a sun glare, bright, wry, proud to despair ... It is the season!

During that time, crops are not preparing for what they should be. The rice grains are small. The shoots are not as green as they should be fed. In a country struggling with a political crisis as vain and useless, it was necessary that! If only it could rain.

But here too, things are not what they were. Instead of a black sky, only a blue sky shows through. Course with a few clouds here and there, but that's usual.

Obviously, there is an advantage. Who says "no rain" also says "no hurricane." Areas who fear them and their devastating effects must bless the sky to be as forgiving this time. I confess, it is a weighty argument.

Still, just now, having reached my hotel after a day of work, I went to relax a little swim in the pool. You will not believe me, but with the sun at the top of his form, I had to - both lengths - to close my eyes when my head out of the water, I was so blinded by the light infamous ! Admit it, it's enough bitching. Really, just fout l'camp!

0 comments:

Post a Comment