Friday, February 11, 2011

People With Autism Get Driver License

95 million FMG! Place

FMG © 2011

Over 95 million FMG! I thought that I single sheet that quite a blow to my ego!

However, the Malagasy franc - a legacy of French colonialism - No longer officially exists since 2003. He was replaced by former Malagasy currency, the Ariary, which is the fifth of the Malagasy franc. Thus, 95 million FMG, it never does that 19 million of AGI, or - as of today - 6 940.12 euros. A pot of EUR 7 000, it is obviously much less than 95 million FMG, and it continues to relativize my ego! For the Malagasy

certainly is appreciated! Whoever wins that amount would be enough to see it coming for some time without either a certain time! That is why they prefer imagine that 95 million 19 million! The FMG is still very much alive, especially in cities ...

The first time I came to Madagascar was in 2004, shortly after the official reintroduction MGA. Not knowing what the payment options, I changed a few euros on my arrival at the airport, about two o'clock in the morning. A little sleepy or stressed, I had not done too much attention to what the officer gave me, assuming power to trust him. But I heard a big number ...

Arrived at the hotel, I look at the package of tickets and receipts, there, my blood freezes! There was much less than the number that had been said! Just arrived in this country still unknown, I was already scammed! I recounted several times, each time reaching the same conclusion! Until, of course, I noticed the inscription "ARIARY 5000" and in small print "25 000 FRANCS. I realized my mistake and unnecessary suspicion was being born in me vis-à-vis the Malagasy people. Once again, my ego was - at least - five times too much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment