Wednesday, December 29, 2010

What Happend To Ls Models

* A government ... for when ... or what? Juana

Belgium is beating all records (Belgium) in the absence of government. The elections were held June 13 and since then ... NOTHING! Finally yes: for talking, intimidation, claims, downdrafts, indigestion, statements ... in short, animation, there was. But government, no. It should also not be an eminent political scientist to guess that we are not close - or loan? - To have one!

Does it change anything? Belgium continues to live his merry way. Of course, this is the crisis. Like everywhere. And when I look around me, I do not really see the crisis! There are also snow. She can not not see it. I think it much more concerned with the Belgians that the crisis ... or the lack of government.

Belgium will also hold another record: she became the first state to have chaired the European Union for six months without a government! Nobody is also really noticed. I said: all European countries are obviously realized that it was Belgium who chaired the Union - with some success, admittedly - but nobody (or few people) has realized that success does were due to a government "business as usual" (ie non-government).

Do not make me say what I write not: I am convinced that Belgium needs - as quickly as possible - a government that will take the decisions necessary to continue its prosperity (Government of Canada or Belgium?). Nevertheless, it is pertinent to ask why a country - such as Belgium, but there are also other examples including Madagascar - can it live without a legitimate government. With ultimately an ominous question a government is it really necessary?

The question is worth to be asked and considered. This is probably not the place here to go to the bottom of things. In addition, I have obviously not qualified. Still, the question I ask myself.

Policy guidance are essential for any country! They are also particularly important at this time to Belgium. Finally, it is no longer present to "manage the Belgium", but to decide what it is, with what structures, what limits, what purposes ... These are critical decisions (even if - perhaps - they will not change fundamentally not the life). Therefore our politicians to reach an agreement. It - inevitably - will not satisfy everyone. It will be a compromise. The whole thing is that everyone finds it a little ...

It will take more time, more than likely. I admit to not eliminate the possibility of a failure of current negotiations. It would be lamentable but not surprising. And after? Nobody knows. The only certainty I will continue to pay my taxes and I'm proud. In short, Belgium - well at least the Belgian prosperity - survive ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment