Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Footed Pajama Template

Dent for tooth

FMG © 2010

This gear is far from perfect and nothing can compete with the stars. However, it is mine ... and I'm proud! It was the first time in my life that I dare show it!

Nature did not spoiled at this level: crooked teeth, chipped, gray ... not to mention the many cavities they have known. When I was young, orthodontics was not widespread and did not have the same performance as today. In addition, the family dentist dared say to my mom "It still does not put a camera at such a cute little boy! I've wanted him during the long years during which I learned to smile without my teeth that way! Then there

of problem behavior, care in care, I came to this tooth. It is not quite "real", but not entirely false either. It is in any case, and that to me is a miracle!

matter but my teeth! The social importance of the beauty of the teeth is more challenging. It Just look, for example, participants in a show like Koh Lanta. These are theoretically beings like you and me, but they mostly shining teeth that the rest away for 40 days even though they are not supposed to have toothbrushes or toothpaste! Certainly, the quality of the teeth is part of the selection criteria of these adventurers television.

To be a good person, today, we must have perfect teeth. This is not a question of hygiene or health. It's just a matter of appearance. There are of course other elements - all as superficial - which one is considered a priori position frequently or not. Until we stop looking at these elements, however there is no emptiness in the middle?

Probably. Still, it gives me great pleasure today to have a mouth a little more presentable!

0 comments:

Post a Comment