Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sweet Disease In Pets

Declaration Vasily Aleksanyan

While no investigation has been opened three of the four incidents mentioned in the indictment, while the statute of limitations has expired for the facts alleged against me, whereas in the 117 volumes that are the prosecution case, can be counted on the fingers of one hand the times my name is mentioned, and it still unconnected to the merits of the charge - then in those circumstances the choice was made by the court to release me as a bond amount as unlikely to be me unconditionally release appears as a cynical joke despite the law and common sense.
This is particularly evident in view of my health, which makes it even more complicated for me the task of assembling a huge sum.
I thank those who support me in these difficult times, thank you for your heartfelt birthday message and warm.
I will not betray your trust as I have never betrayed anyone so far.

Written at the Clinic Center of Hematology of the Russian Academy of Sciences.

Translated from Russian by The Observer. Original text

0 comments:

Post a Comment