Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Chinese Walnut Chicken With White Sauce

Statement Vasily Vasily Aleksanian

Dear friends!
I testify to you my immense gratitude for your support.
is a joy to see that many people in Russia has not lost his sense of values eternal.
I am sure that through the combined efforts of these people it will be possible to change the hesitation in Russia in the right direction.
I hope you are all healthy, and you did not suffer prejudice because of the help you have given me.
The liveliness and extent of your reactions to my situation gives me confidence that my suffering and my strength were not in vain.
We will win, because evil is powerless against those who have ceased to fear him.
Be brave!
With all due respect,

Vasily Aleksanian

Translated (laboriously) from the Russian by The Observer.
Original text .

0 comments:

Post a Comment